How To Change The World Through Classical Music
About This Episode
Yes. It’s a hefty topic. With the world events going on at the moment, I have had this nagging feeling that I need to devote some of my attention to how my art can be a force for good. Divas, not only do I want to help you make it rain in your business but I want to help you change the world while you’re at it.
This episode covers:
1) The motivation behind our "Change the World" music projects.
2) How to identify passions, pain-points, and purpose.
3) How can music influence the body to support fitness and rehabilitation?
4) How can music motivate the mind to promote academic achievement?
- Olafur Eliasson | World Economic Forum “Why art has the power to change the world.” | https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/why-art-has-the-power-to-change-the-world/
- Elevator pitch formula: “I’m a ______ (profession) who is passionate about _______ (things you’re into.) My mission is to _______ (how you’re changing the game) by _______ (secret weapon.)”
- Katrina Skewes McFerran, Professor at the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music | “How Music Can Change Your Life” | https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/why-art-has-the-power-to-change-the-world/
- Florence Cohen | American Music Therapy Association | https://www.musictherapy.org/about/personal_stories/
- ArtForceIowa | http://www.artforceiowa.org/